Members of the media: please access our Media Kit here.
Media Coverage: TV
- Deana shares Lunchbox Jokes and easy lunch ideas for kids
- Deana makes easy Black Bean Soup using ingredients from Trader Joe's
- Deana makes gluten-free risotto and almond berry tart
- Deana shows what to pack for the beach, using Trader Joe's
- Celine celebrates Eat Outside Day with salads and portable foods
- Deana makes White Lightning Chili on NBC San Diego
- Deana makes chicken tortilla soup on NBC San Diego
- Wona makes healthy potato & kale soup on ABC View From The Bay
- Deana makes easy summer recipes on San Diego Living
- Wona makes an elegant berry tart on ABC View From The Bay
- Deana shows 10 ways to use salsa on NBC San Diego
- Wona shows how to make gift baskets on ABC Home with Lisa Quinn
- Deana & Wona give kids meals healthy makeovers on View From The Bay
- Deana showcases romantic meals under $20 on KCAL 9
Media Coverage: Print
"[They're] making a splash with a cookbook that treats [Trader Joe's] offerings as a prep line for working moms who want to serve home-cooked meals."
"I had resigned myself to a lifetime of culinary boredom until last month, when my wife and I came across a cookbook that singlehandedly made cooking fun, easy, and affordable again. Choose a recipe, head into your local friends and family think you're a hell of a chef. I genuinely love this cookbook."
"The ultimate homage to Trader Joe's."
"Fans of Trader Joe's have been waiting a long time for a book like this."
"This new ingenious cookbook is like manna to the masses."
- Kiwi Magazine
"Tons of super-quick and easy recipes."
"Fast and easy dinner solutions for neophytes and kitchen veterans alike."
"The Trader Joe's Companion is small enough to throw into your purse, yet full of good, quick, healthy dishes made solely from products sold at TJ’s. One-stop shopping!"
"If you enjoy shopping at T.J.'s and you're interested in a collection of simple and healthful recipes your family members are sure to enjoy, then you'll love Cooking with All Things Trader Joe's."
"Loaded with lots of
"The 'fusion cooking' in this collection makes it much easier to create sophisticated, fun, eclectic yet accessible meals. This is a delightful cookbook."
"Bottom line - you can put a homemade gourmet dinner on the table fast (many in 15 minutes or less) and easily without sacrificing flavor or quality."
"Authors Deana Gunn and Wona Miniati deliver the goods — in this case, all from Trader Joe's. I've already made three dishes, and they were all winners."
”Similar to Sandra Lee's Semi-Homemade cooking -- only using Trader Joe's products.”
"If eating better is one of your New Year's resolutions, here's a cookbook offering healthful meals in 10 to 15 minutes."
"Take Gunn and Miniati's advice to keeping your recipes fresh and simple, [and] monotony and boredom should never be a problem in your kitchen."
"This cookbook is genius. Deana and Wona share the secrets of exactly what TJ products you can put together to make even better, easier meals. It’s the perfect companion book – you’ll want to have it in your cart when you shop."
"Kick-ass recipes that are generally super quick to make and incredibly tasty to boot. Deana and Wona, I declare thee geniuses."
"Deana and Wona have done a fantastic job of capturing their delicious recipes, every page looks yummy!"
"Book of magic."
Selected as a "favorite kid/family-friendly cookbook" by the Rookie Moms
"It's a fun book with lots of big, colorful pictures and easy to understand recipes. It would make a great gift for a new cook or someone who doesn't have a whole lot of time to cook."
"One of the few cookbooks geared toward time-starved home cooks that is actually decent. I cooked a couple of recipes in the book and was pleasantly surprised at how good and easy they were."
"This is a cookbook of eclectic recipes and wholesome meals."