By Main Ingredient
Crockpot Salsa Chicken
PREP TIME: 5 minutes COOK TIME: 3 hrs on high, 6-8 hours on low SERVES: 4-8
- 13 people
I love coming home to a warm dinner that is ready and waiting. This slow cooker chicken recipe is simple and requires no prep work. The chicken is slow-cooked in the crockpot and is nice and juicy. Pair the salsa chicken with corn tortillas and all the fixin's you like.
Gluten Free Low Fat
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (16-oz) jar Chunky Salsa or your favorite salsa
- Corn or flour tortillas (optional)
- Guacamole (optional)
- Sour cream (optional)
- Shredded Mexican Cheese (optional)
- Cilantro (optional)
- Add the chicken and salsa to your slow cooker.
- Cook for 3 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low. If you're headed to work, leave it on low and it will be cooked by the time you come home (cooking a little longer is OK).
- Serve with tortillas and other fixings as desired.